Online access to Travis County District Court cases is now available!
AARO (Attorney Access to Records Online) allows attorneys and certified peace officers to:
- Search both civil and criminal case records by party name;
- Review the list of filings on record in each case; and
- View and print documents on file in each case.
If you are an attorney or certified peace officer and would like to access to AARO; download the attorney agreement form, and submit the completed document to the District Clerk’s office via email. A user name and password will be assigned to you via return email once we process your request.
Once you have your user name and password, you may access the site:
- Click the Login button below, and enter your username and password.
- This enables you to:
- Review case information
- Review and print case related documents
Restricted and sealed cases are not available through the online search. Information regarding these cases should be arranged in person at the District Clerks office, 1000 Guadalupe St. Austin, TX 78701, Room 103.
If you have any questions or issues logging into the site, please email us and someone will contact you.
Last Modified: Monday, September 23, 2013 10:30 AM