Renewing your Passport
NOTICE: Due to the heavy volume of requests, the U.S. State Department is experiencing a delay in passport application processing. We encourage you to apply as early as possible.
To renew your passport please follow the passport renewal instructions on the State Department's website.
Please renew your passport by mail if all of the following are true:
Your Most Recent U.S. Passport:
- Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older
- Was issued within the last 15 years
- Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change
If any of the above statements do not apply to you, you must apply in person.
Passport processing locations:
- Jury Office: 5501 Airport (North Entrance), Rm 204, Austin, TX 78751
- HMS Historic Courthouse, 1000 Guadalupe, Room 301, Austin, TX 78701
|Passport Processing Fee (charged on all passport applications)||$ 25.00|
|Passport Renewal, applicant age 16 and over||$ 110.00|
|Passport Renewal, applicant under age 16||$ 80.00|
|Expedited Passport Fee||$ 60.00|
|Returned Check Fee||$ 30.00|
Last Modified: Friday, July 12, 2013 4:03 PM