Criminal Courts Dockets
Criminal Court Settings by Defendant or Attorney Name
NEW! A new docket search application is available to search all current and future District and County Court Criminal Settings.
The Travis County Criminal Courts provide the following reports listing all current and future District and County Court Criminal Settings.
These reports are updated daily (Monday through Friday) at approximately 7:00 a.m., with data valid as of 6:00 a.m. each morning.
NOTE: This report is over 1,000 pages long and will waste a lot of paper unless the print is limited by Page Range.
- Click on the link above to open the desired report
- Click on the Binoculars (Search) icon
- Enter last name <space> first name (ex. doe john). A result list will appear below with all pages where this name is found.
- Click on the record you desire and that page will be displayed.
- To print, print ONLY the pages you desire (ex. Pages 5 to 10)