Records Management & Communication Resources
Ask an Attorney Videos
These full-length 30 minute Ask an Attorney programs cover a wide range of topics.
- Identity Theft
- Artists Rights
- Collaborative Family Law
- Jury Trials
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Wills and Estates - Studio Show
- The Patriot Act
- Wills and Estates - Seminar with Q and A
- Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate - Seminar with Q and A
- How is child support calculated?
- What happens when circumstances change?
- What happens if bankrupcy is filed?
- Does the person paying child support have a say in how the money is spent?
- When does the obligation to pay child support cease?
- Does the person paying child support also have to provide health insurance?
- What are there offsets to child support payments?
- If circumstances change can you get more in child support?
- What can you do if someone is not paying child support but has the means to do so?
- Is a second order more enforceable?
- Is it harder to collect child support when the payer moves out of state?
if you have issues collecting or paying child support?
Last Modified: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:44 AM