Criminal Case Settings
The Travis County Criminal Courts provide the following reports listing all current and future District and County Court Criminal Settings.
NOTE: This report is over 1,000 pages long and will waste a lot of paper unless the print is limited by Page Range.
- Click on one of the links below to open the desired report
- Click on the Binoculars (Search) icon
- Enter last name <space> first name (ex. doe john). A result list will appear below with all pages where this name is found
- Click on the record you desire and that page will be displayed.
- To print, print ONLY the pages you desire (ex. Pages 5 to 10)
These reports are updated daily (Monday through Friday) at approximately 7:00 am, with data valid as of 6:00 am each morning.
Criminal Docket Search
The docket search application is available to search all current and future District and County Court Criminal Settings.
District Civil Court Dockets
County Civil Court Dockets
Civil District Courts Future Settings
The Civil District Courts now offer three different reports to view the future settings on the Central Docket.
- The Future Settings Report Summary (pdf) is a summary of all cases set on the Central Docket, organized by day and docket type. This report shows the number of cases on each docket and the number of hours those cases are announced for.
- The Non-Jury Future Settings Report (pdf) lists all cases set for a non-jury docket including information on the type of case and for how long each case is expected to last.
- The Jury Future Settings Report (pdf) lists all cases set for a jury docket and includes the number of days for which the case has been announced.